- CompanyAampeLaunchedAugust 2020FoundersPaul Meinshausen, Sami Abboud, Schaun Wheeler and stealth founder
Aampe turns customer communication into a retention growth engine.
- CompanyEpsiloLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersQuang Tran and Hang Pham
Epsilo is a SaaS company that helps e-commerce marketers and category managers deliver effective advertising operations across the leading online retail platforms in Southeast Asia.
- CompanyHashnodeLaunchedJune 2020FoundersSandeep Panda and Syed Fazle RahmanCo-InvestorsAngels*
Hashnode is a blogging platform that helps developers and teams start blogs and share them with the broader developer community.
- CompanyKytLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersBhavik Rathod and Tripti AhujaCo-InvestorsAngels*
Kyt is an online-first global academy focussing on extracurricular learning for children.
- CompanyLambdaTestLaunchedApril 2019FoundersAsad Khan and Jay SinghCo-Investors Blume Ventures, Entrée Capital, Leo Capital and Angels*
LambdaTest is a testing infrastructure company which allows users and developers to run both manual and automated tests on their websites and web apps on over 2,000 different browsers, browser versions and operating system environments.
- CompanyLet’s DiveLaunchedPre-launchFoundersNitesh Agrawal and Om Prakash ShanmugamCo-InvestorsVillage Global and Angels*
Let’s Dive is on a mission to build togetherness online. The SaaS platform provides a social space for remote teams to build their culture through fostering better human connections.
- CompanyMod.ioLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersScott Reismanis and Patrick SotiriouCo-InvestorsMakers Fund, Play Ventures and Angels*
mod.io is a service that helps game developers launch in-game, platform-agnostic user-generated content (UGC) communities.
- CompanyOtoklixLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersMartin Reyhan Suryohusodo, Joseph Alexander Ananto and Benny SutedjoCo-InvestorsGK Plug and Play, Kenangan Investment Fund 1, Lentor Ventures, Noble Star Ventures and Angel*
Otoklix is digitising Indonesia’s automotive aftermarket sector by providing online to offline solutions for car services. With 10,000 cars serviced via the platform every month, Otoklix’s vision is to become the most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia.
- CompanyOutplayLaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersRam Papineni and Laxman Papineni
Outplay is a one-stop Sales Engagement Platform (SEP) that helps sales teams plan, execute, track, measure and optimize interactions between companies and their prospects across various channels.
- CompanyPagarBookLaunchedDecember 2019FoundersAdarsh Kumar, Arya Adarsha Gautam and Rupesh Kumar MishraCo-InvestorAngel*
PagarBook is a mobile-first payroll and workforce management app that aims to digitise human capital management for SMEs in India.
- CompanyPlumLaunchedMarch 2020FoundersAbhishek Poddar and Saurabh AroraCo-InvestorsTanglin Venture Partners and Angel*
Plum is an employee insurance provider on a mission to make group health insurance more seamless and affordable for India’s small businesses and middle class.
- CompanyRichpanelLaunchedSeptember 2019FoundersAmit RG and GDJ Dorai
Richpanel is a customer service platform, purpose-built for e-commerce merchants to deliver a buying experience better than leading online retail sites.
- CompanyShipsyLaunchedAugust 2015FoundersDhruv Agrawal and Soham ChokshiCo-InvestorInfo Edge
Shipsy is an enterprise SaaS company that helps its customers manage their end-to-end logistics across multiple modes like ocean, air and road transportation.
- CompanyStudyroomLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersAshish Ranjan and Suhail AbidiCo-InvestorsGraph Ventures and Angels*
Studyroom is an EdTech platform that helps students learn better by empowering educators to create customised learning experiences for them.
- CompanyTazapayLaunchedPre-launchFoundersArul Kumaravel, Rahul Shinghal and Saroj MishraCo-InvestorSaison Capital
Tazapay is a cloud-based trade management platform for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to conduct cross-border commerce safely.
- CompanyStealth 1Launched
A digital health startup in stealth.
- CompanyStealth 2Launched
A social networking app for Bharat users.
- CompanyAtlanLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersPrukalpa Sankar and Varun BankaCo-InvestorWaterbridge Ventures
Atlan is building a home for data teams by bringing together diverse people, tools and data to create a frictionless collaboration experience.
- CompanyBukuKasLaunchedDecember 2019FoundersKrishnan M Menon and Lorenzo PeracchioneCo-InvestorsCredit Saison, Hustle Fund, Whiteboard Capital, 500 Startups and Angels*
BukuKas helps owners of Indonesian MSMEs understand and manage their financial flows more effectively with an easy-to-use digital ledger they can download on their smartphone.
- CompanyCoLearnLaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersAbhay Saboo and Marc IrawanCo-InvestorsAC Ventures and Alpha JWC Ventures
CoLearn is an EdTech platform that empowers tuition centres and tutors to create online learning experiences for their students. CoLearn’s mission is to improve education standards for Indonesia’s youth to make the country globally competitive.
- CompanyConvosightLaunchedOctober 2019FoundersTamanna Dhamija, Tarun Dhamija and Kartik BansalCo-InvestorIvyCap Ventures
Convosight is the world’s first community management platform that uses the power of data analytics and machine learning to help admins and brands create, moderate, grow and leverage communities meaningfully.
- CompanyDrinkPrimeLaunchedMarch 2016FoundersManas Ranjan Hota and Vijender ReddyCo-InvestorsAngels*
DrinkPrime is a pioneer in subscription-based smart water purifiers in India.
- CompanyFittrLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersJitendra Chouksey, Sonal Singh, Jyoti Dabas, Bala Krishna Reddy and Rohit ChattopadhyayCo-InvestorBetter Capital
Fittr is an online fitness app that offers users a one-stop platform for nutrition and health guidance.
- CompanyHangryLaunchedNovember 2019FoundersAbraham Viktor, Andreas Resha and Robin TanCo-InvestorAlpha JWC
Hangry is a fast-growing cloud kitchen that serves up multiple in-house ‘virtual restaurant’ brands for online orders and delivery.
- CompanyLast9LaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersNishant Modak and Piyush VermaCo-InvestorsBetter Capital, Angels*
Last9 is a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Platform that makes running systems at scale embarrassingly easy.
- CompanyPencilLaunchedMay 2019FoundersWill Hanschell and Sumukh AvadhaniCo-InvestorsSG Innovate, Wavemaker and Angel*
Pencil brings the scale of algorithms to the creative process by generating ads that are predicted to work. It is the first generative creative platform for performance advertising teams in brands and agencies.
- CompanyPentester AcademyLaunchedMarch 2019FounderVivek Ramachandran
Pentester Academy trains security professionals on the art and science of defeating hackers and making the internet safer. It does this by replacing theory classes with practical experiences that are both fun and edifying.
- CompanyProcolLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersGaurav Baheti and Sumit MendirattaCo-InvestorsBEENEXT and Blume
Procol is a digital procurement platform that helps companies digitize their buying processes to bring about transparency, traceability and cost savings.
- CompanyThuocsiLaunchedNovember 2017FoundersNguyen Huu Minh Hoang, Nguyen Xuan Hiep "Peter" and Vuong Dinh VuCo-InvestorsCocoon Capital and Genesia Ventures
Thuocsi is an online B2B marketplace for pharmaceutical, health and personal care needs.
- CompanyTigerhallLaunchedMarch 2019FounderNellie WartoftCo-InvestorsTaurus Ventures, XA Network (fka Xoogler Angel Network) and Angels*
Tigerhall is a mobile learning platform that aims to help professionals achieve their career and life goals by learning directly from Asia’s most successful people.
- CompanyTinvioLaunchedJuly 2019FounderAjay GopalCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital and Partech Partners
Tinvio is a communication and commerce platform built around the idea that merchants and suppliers should be able to work smarter together.
A D2C brand in the personal care space
- CompanyAiraloLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersBahadir Ozdemir and Duran AkcaylierCo-InvestorAntler
Airalo, the world’s first eSIM store, provides travelers connectivity and freedom through access to over 100 eSIMs from around the world at the most affordable, local rates.
- CompanyBijakLaunchedMay 2019FoundersDaya Rai, Jitender Bedwal, Mahesh Jakhotia, Nukul Upadhye and Nikhil TripathiCo-InvestorsOmidyar Network, Omnivore Partners and angels
Bijak is a B2B trade platform for the agricultural sector in India that enables traders, wholesalers and food processers to keep a ledger of their transactions, access transparent pricing, optimise logistics and improve their working capital cycles.
- CompanyBrick&BoltLaunchedJanuary 2018FoundersArpit Rajpurohit and Jayesh RajpurohitCo-InvestorsAngels
Brick&Bolt is an e-commerce platform that uses cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art systems and processes to make home and commercial construction absolutely simple, transparent and reliable for customers.
- CompanyChilibeliLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersAlex Feng, Damon Yue and Matt Li
Chilibeli is a community-based social commerce platform that connects farmers, suppliers and consumers through the company’s network of agents to bring fresh, quality products and produce to every household, at affordable prices.
- CompanyClassplusLaunchedJanuary 2018FoundersBhaswat Agarwal and Mukul RustagiCo-InvestorsBlume Ventures and angels
Classplus, is a mobile OS that lets coaching institutes take their brick and mortar setups online.
- CompanyCogniceptLaunchedSeptember 2018FoundersAlok Pathak, Michael Sayre and Ruchit RamiCo-InvestorsAntler
Cognicept, which believes robots and humans can work together for a better future, helps robotics companies get their products out of the lab and into the wilds of warehouses, sidewalks, and hospitals.
- CompanyFreewillLaunchedAugust 2018FoundersMohit Yadav and Rahul Yadav
Freewill, launched in August 2018, is the first beauty company in India to create custom hair products based on each individual’s unique requirements, lifestyle habits, and environmental conditions.
- CompanyHevo DataLaunchedAugust 2017FoundersManish Jethani and Sourabh AgarwalCo-InvestorsChiratae Ventures, Tracxn Labs
Hevo is an Automated Unified Data Platform that helps companies understand their users and customers better.
- CompanyInVideoLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersHarsh Vakharia, Pankit Chheda and Sanket ShahCo-InvestorsAngels
InVideo is a DIY video creation platform that democratizes professional-quality video production in a quick and easy manner.
- CompanyJunoLaunchedPre-launchFoundersRatnesh Ray, Siddharth Verma and Varun DeshpandeCo-InvestorConsenSys Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, Polychain Capital and angels
Juno is neo bank that aims to give users across the world a high yield account to grow their savings. Going live in select markets next year, Juno is taking a radical approach towards creating an open and global banking system for everyone, regardless of their location or income.
- CompanyKlubLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersAnurakt Jain, Ishita VermaCo-InvestorsAngelList, Better Capital, EMVC Fintech Fund, Tracxn Labs and angels
Klub is a fintech play providing growth financing to high-affinity brands. Klub’s investment platform, which utilizes financial innovation, community engagement and deep data-driven analytics, provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to entrepreneurs of much-loved brands across sectors.
- CompanyLog9 MaterialsLaunchedApril 2015FoundersAkshay Singhal, Kartik Hajela and Pankaj SharmaCo-InvestorExfinity Venture Partners
Log9 Materials is a nanotechnology company that aims to revolutionize the energy sector with an innovative zero emission, low-cost aluminium-air fuel cell.
- CompanyPerroMartLaunchedAugust 2015FoundersHideki Fujita and Roy LimCo-InvestorAuric Pacific Group, DSG Consumer Partners
PerroMart is an O2O pet care company with a mission to help strengthen the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
- CompanyQuolumLaunchedPre-launchFoundersIndus KhaitanCo-InvestorNexus Venture Partners
Quolum is a SaaS product – set up as an application to better manage risk and compliance for enterprises.
- CompanyRheo TVLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersPrakash Kumar and Saksham KeshriCo-InvestorLightSpeed Venture Partners and angels
Rheo TV is a game streaming platform that aims to make professional game streaming a mainstream career option in India, by building an entertainment ecosystem that drives engagement and monetization. It’s mission is to bring gaming into the same league as that of cricket and Bollywood in India.
- CompanyRukitaLaunchedApril 2019FoundersSabrina Soewatdy, Wei-Chuan Chew, Sarah Soewatdy, Xu-Zonne Ho and YC NgCo-InvestorGolden Gate Ventures, SeedPlus, Shunwei Capital, and angels
Rukita is an experience-focused co-living brand with a mission to make living better for urbanites in Asia’s fast-growing emerging economies, starting in Indonesia.
- CompanySeekifyLaunchedJune 2019FoundersArihant Jain and Ajeet Kushwaha
Seekify is a Customer Experience (CX) Automation Platform that helps businesses automate their CX without losing the human touch.
- CompanyStorieLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersFeida “Fredy” Liu, Rizky Maulana and Yongming He
Storie is a one-stop lifestyle community platform that answers consumer questions with useful and inspiring content and user-generated reviews.
- CompanyTrellLaunchedAugust 2017FoundersArun Lodhi, Bimal Kartheek Rebba, Prashant Sachan and Pulkit AgarwalCo-InvestorsBeenext, Sprout Ventures, WEH Ventures
Trell is building India’s largest lifestyle-community platform for the next 500M internet users.
- CompanyYoursLaunchedNovember 2018FoundersNavneet Kaur and Shivam SharmaCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures and angels
Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare brand that uses technology to do personalisation at scale. All their products are made in Switzerland and are clean, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly.
- CompanyAzani SportLaunchedNovember 2017FounderSiddharth SuchdeCo-InvestorsFireside Venture
Azani Sport is a D2C performance sportswear brand that offers high-quality footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and kids.
- CompanyBoboboxLaunchedJune 2018FoundersIndra Gunawan and Antonius BongCo-InvestorsAlphaJWC, Genesia, Agaeti, Everhaus
Bobobox is a tech-first Indonesian capsule hotel brand built for millennial adventurers, smart business travellers and anyone else who needs a quality rest during the course of their day.
- CompanyBulbulLaunchedDecember 2018FoundersSachin Bhatia, Atit Jain and Sichen (Sianna) LiuCo-InvestorsLeo Capital
Bulbul, India’s first multi-language live-streaming video e-commerce platform, aims to redefine how products are sold in India by providing a live, engaging and interactive experience for buyers and sellers.
- CompanyDancingMindLaunchedSeptember 2018FounderJennifer Zhang
DancingMind is VR-led healthtech company that creates engaging and interactive therapy modules for stroke, dementia, Parkinson’s and cognitively-impaired patients.
- CompanyDoubtnutLaunchedOctober 2017FoundersTanushree Nagori and Aditya ShankarCo-InvestorsWaterBridge Ventures, Omidyar, AET
Doubtnut is a multi-lingual online learning platform that uses AI technologies for image recognition, natural language processing and proprietary machine learning algorithms to throw up solutions to students’ queries.
- CompanyFlynoteLaunchedApril 2018FoundersAbhinav Prakash, Ankit Abhishek, Devvarat Meena, Parth Pratik and Shukant AgrawalCo-InvestorsIndia Quotient
Flynote is building a global community of freelance travel enthusiasts who use the company’s technology platform to monetise their interest and expertise by helping millennials plan and book personalized holidays.
- CompanyHippo VideoLaunchedJuly 2018FoundersKarthi Mariappan, Nilam Chand Jain and Srinivasan KrishnanCo-InvestorsKae Capital
Hippo Video is a next-gen video marketing SaaS platform that leverages AI and machine learning technologies to help marketers create, edit and personalize video content, analyse responses and convert more viewers into customers.
- CompanyScaler AcademyLaunchedApril 2019FoundersAnshuman Singh and Abhimanyu Saxena
InterviewBit Academy is a platform that offers intensive six-month computer science courses through live online classes delivered by top-tier tech mentors and instructors. Students pay only when they land a job beyond a target salary threshold.
- CompanyKhatabookLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersRavish Naresh, Jaideep Poonia, Dhanesh Kumar & Ashish SononeCo-InvestorsYCombinator, InfoEdge
Khatabook, India’s leading digital ledger for SMBs, is a powerful mobile application that can be used by merchants to record all their transactions and send reminders to their creditors via SMS and WhatsApp to ensure they receive payments in a timely fashion.
- CompanyQoalaLaunchedSeptember 2018FoundersHarshet Lunani & Tommy MartinCo-InvestorsSeedPlus, MassMutual Ventures SEA, Golden Gate, MDI, CCV, Genesia
Qoala is an Insurtech company on a mission to revolutionize insurance through a combination of underwriting risk for high frequency events in daily lives and photo-based claims, assisted by machine learning.
- CompanyShopUpLaunchedFebruary 2017FoundersAfeef Zubaer Zaman, Siffat Sarwar & Ataur Rahim ChowdhuryCo-InvestorsFlourish Ventures
ShopUp is a social commerce platform that helps micro-entrepreneurs in Bangladesh to set up a storefront on Facebook, access working capital and grow their business by automating many sales and operational processes.
- CompanySkillmaticsLaunchedJuly 2017FounderDhvanil Sheth
Skillmatics is a full-stack D2C brand that develops innovative educational products and games designed to help children build core skills, ranging from math and language to science and logic through systematic play.
- CompanyTelioLaunchedNovember 2018FounderSyPhong Bui
Telio is building Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce company using the power of tech and data. Telio enables small retailers to procure goods from its web and mobile platform, providing more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics.
- CompanyUizaLaunchedJuly 2018FoundersKevin Nguyen & Gareth Nguyen
Uiza is an API platform for video streaming that allows a wide range of companies, brands and services to bypass the likes of YouTube and stream videos directly from their own app.
- CompanyVybesLaunchedJanuary 2019FoundersWei Qing Jen and Samuel LipoffCo-InvestorsDSG Consumer Partners
Vybes’ vision is to power millions of social media influencers who want to sell products to their followers, but don’t have access to awesome products or the tools to run an online store.
- CompanyZenyumLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersJulian Artope and Frederik Krass
Zenyum is a consumer-focused healthcare brand with a mission to help their customers smile more. Zenyum provides 3D-printed invisible braces at an affordable price to Asia’s fast-growing middle class.