- Surge 08 | 2023
- Surge 07 | 2022
- Surge 06 | 2022
- Surge 05 | 2021
- Surge 04 | 2020
- Surge 03 | 2020
- Surge 02 | 2019
- Surge 01 | 2019
- CompanyAltworldLaunchedSeptember 2022FoundersAlok Maurya, Saurabh Maheshwari, Subham Kumar BoundiaCo-InvestorsRedbrook Pte Ltd, SuperMorpheus Fund and Angels*
AltWorld is a metaverse gaming platform that allows GenZ gamers to create custom 3D worlds easily, and connects these worlds to offer an immersive social gaming experience.
- CompanyArintraLaunchedSeptember 2021FoundersNitesh Shroff and Preeti BhargavaCo-InvestorsGTM Fund and Angels*
Arintra is an AI-powered autonomous medical coding platform that helps US hospitals get paid better and faster by automating their insurance claims submission.
- CompanyBifrostLaunchedMarch 2020FoundersAravind Satkunasingam Kandiah and Charles Wong Zheng XunCo-InvestorsWavemaker
Bifrost builds virtual worlds and synthetic datasets that artificial intelligence teams can use to train AI models for applications in areas such as gaming, the metaverse, mobility, robotics, space, and defense.
- CompanyCalyx GlobalLaunchedJune 2022FoundersDonna Lee and Duncan van BergenCo-InvestorsGoose Capital, New Climate Ventures, Susquehanna and Time Zero Capital
Calyx Global helps businesses choose better carbon credits with rigorous and independent carbon credit ratings.
- CompanyDiri CareLaunchedMarch 2022FoundersArmand Amadeus, Christian Suwarna and Deviana HimawanCo-InvestorsEast Ventures and Angel*
Diri Care is a consumer-first tech platform providing on-demand, affordable products and services for a range of health and beauty needs such as skincare, haircare and personal care in Indonesia.
- CompanyMasterChowLaunchedJune 2020FoundersVidur Kataria, Sidhanth Madan and Radhika MittalCo-InvestorsGrand Anicut Fund (GAF), WEH Ventures
MasterChow is on a mission to give every Indian consumer the confidence to prepare delicious Asian meals at home.
- CompanyMeragiFoundersAbhinav Chandran, Lakshminarayan Balasubramaniam and Mukund Mohan RajCo-InvestorsVenture Highway
Meragi is an online platform that provides modern wedding-related services.
- CompanyMetastable MaterialsLaunchedOctober 2021FoundersManikumar Uppala, Saurav Goyal and Shubham VishvakarmaCo-InvestorsSpeciale Invest, Theia Ventures and Angels*
Metastable Materials is a deep tech company pioneering a low-cost, clean and highly scalable method of recycling lithium-ion batteries.
- CompanyRedBrick AILaunchedJanuary 2022FoundersDerek Lukacs and Shivam SharmaCo-InvestorsY Combinator
RedBrick AI is a purpose-built SaaS platform that helps companies build medical imaging artificial intelligence.
- CompanyRequestlyLaunchedDecember 2021FoundersSachin Jain, Sagar Soni and Sahil GuptaCo-Investors100x Entrepreneur, Y Combinator, Titan Capital and Angels*
Requestly is building a SaaS platform to empower developers and quality assurance engineers to test and debug web applications in real time.
- CompanyTentang AnakLaunchedFebruary 2022FoundersGarri Juanda and Mesty AriotedjoCo-InvestorsGoodwater Capital, Insignia Venture Partners, Paragon and Venturra
Tentang Anak is Indonesia’s fastest growing parenting ecosystem that provides a one-stop solution for holistic child development.
- CompanyVaareeLaunchedMay 2022FoundersGarima Luthra and Pranav AroraCo-InvestorsAll In Capital, Better Capital and Peer Capital
Vaaree, a curated marketplace for high-quality home products in India, is on a mission to help everyone in India make their homes beautiful, at affordable prices.
- CompanyAttentiveLaunchedApril 2021FoundersRishabjit Singh, Sarthak Vijay and Shiva DhawanCo-InvestorInfo Edge Ventures
Attentive is a vertical SaaS company that’s building a sales automation platform for America’s outdoor services contractors.
- CompanyBeamLaunchedAugust 2021FoundersMike Chinakrit Piamchon, Nattapat Chaimanowong and Win VareekasemCo-InvestorPartech Partners
Beam is building a one-click checkout solution that enables a frictionless payment experience for sellers and shoppers in Southeast Asia.
- CompanyBoxsLaunchedMay 2022FoundersSatheesh Ramdass and Vikram VenkatesanCo-InvestorsAngels*
Boxs is a design-to-build automation platform for architects, interior designers and construction companies.
- CompanyBuyerAssistLaunchedJanuary 2021FoundersAmit Dugar, Shankar Ganapathy and Shyam HNCo-InvestorsEmergent Ventures and Stellaris Venture Partners
BuyerAssist helps B2B revenue teams win enterprise deals and grow customer accounts using Mutual Success Plans (MSPs) to align and collaborate effectively with their buyers throughout the journey.
- CompanyClearFeedLaunchedPrelaunchFoundersAnkit Jain, Lalit Indoria and Joydeep Sen SarmaCo-Investors8VC and Angels*
ClearFeed is a collaboration platform that uses AI models to enable natural language ticketing on Slack and Microsoft Teams, and provides seamless connectivity to backend ticketing tools like Zendesk, Salesforce and Freshdesk.
- CompanyGanLaunchedDecember 2021FounderSuvrat BhooshanCo-InvestorsEmergent Ventures and Angels*
Gan is on a mission to democratize personalized video creation. The company leverages AI to create customized videos at scale, empowering brands to build personal connections with their customers.
- CompanyHaticaLaunchedAugust 2021FoundersHaritabh Singh and Naomi ChopraCo-InvestorsKae Capital and Angels*
Hatica is on a mission to provide engineering managers and leaders with the visibility and insights to help them build productive and healthy engineering teams.
- CompanyMetaschoolLaunchedFebruary 2022FounderFatima RizwanCo-InvestorsLuno, Global Ventures and Polygon Ventures
Metaschool makes it easy for developers to learn, build and ship dApps to prepare them for opportunities in the emerging Web3 ecosystem.
- CompanyPixCapLaunchedJanuary 2022FoundersCJ Looi and Cyril NieCo-InvestorsCocoon Capital, Entrepreneur First and Angel*
PixCap is an animation platform that allows users with no design experience to create animations for 3D illustrations, games, and designs.
- CompanyPratech BrandsLaunchedMarch 2022FoundersAnvi Shah, Neehar Modi and Sachin ParikhCo-InvestorsAngel*
Pratech Brands helps new age Indian consumers upgrade their quality of life through better home and health products.
- CompanySemaaiLaunchedAugust 2021FoundersAbhishek Gupta, Gaurav Batra and Muhammad Yoga AninditoCo-InvestorsBeenext and Angels*
Semaai, which is building a full-stack tech solution for Indonesia’s agriculture sector, is on a mission to enhance the livelihood of millions of farmers and agri-retailers across the country.
- CompanyTrueFoundryLaunchedAugust 2022FoundersAbhishek Choudhary, Anuraag Gutgutia and Nikunj BajajCo-InvestorsEniac Ventures and Angels*
TrueFoundry is a developer platform that enables startups to deploy and monitor machine learning (ML) models at the speed of big tech companies – in minutes or days instead of weeks or months.
- CompanyUnravel CarbonLaunchedJune 2022FoundersGrace Sai and Marc AllenCo-InvestorsAlpha JWC Ventures, Amasia, GFC, Rebel Fund, XA Network, YCombinator and Angels*
Unravel Carbon is an enterprise software company that helps companies track and reduce their carbon emissions. The company is on a mission to accelerate the participation of all companies, big and small, in the global fight against climate change.
- CompanyWhizLaunchedJuly 2022FoundersAgnes Wirya Lie, Dominic Sumarli and Frederick WidjajaCo-InvestorsAC Ventures, Alpha JWC Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Ondine Capital and Y Combinator
Whiz, Indonesia’s first fintech company for teenagers, is on a mission to empower a new generation of financial whiz kids.
A stealth company in the travel space
- Company10 Minute SchoolLaunchedMay 2020FoundersAbdullah Raied and Ayman Sadiq
10 Minute School provides affordable and accessible education for K-12 school and college students, university admission test candidates, job-seekers and people looking for specialised skills training in Bangladesh.
- CompanyAiravanaLaunchedAugust 2021FoundersAshish Verma and Kedar KekanCo-Investors Arka Venture Lab and Better Capital
Airavana reduces privacy risks and improves data security while providing customer data discovery across more than 150 cloud applications.
- CompanyAqgromalinLaunchedOctober 2020FoundersBharani CL and Prasanna ManogaranCo-InvestorsOmnivore and Zephyr Peacock India
Aqgromalin is building a full stack AgTech platform that helps farmers diversify into animal husbandry and aquaculture.
- CompanyBambooBoxLaunchedJuly 2021FoundersAnkur Saigal and Divyesh DixitCo-InvestorsEmergent Ventures and Angels*
BambooBox is an AI-powered SaaS platform that helps companies build high-quality pipelines through engagement across an entire account, rather than a single lead.
- CompanyBiteSpeedLaunchedOctober 2019FounderVinayak AggarwalCo-InvestorsFirst Cheque, Whiteboard Capital and Angels*
BiteSpeed is building a conversational commerce stack for D2C brands. Their platform enables online brands to interact with their customers and sell their products on apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- CompanyBlendLaunchedMay 2021FoundersJamsheed Kamardeen, Vaibhav Prakash and Vishwanath KollapudiCo-Investors3one4 Capital, PointOne Capital and Angels*
Blend is on a mission to turn every online seller into an e-commerce pro with an AI graphic design and marketing app that creates product visuals, social graphics, product descriptions and ads in seconds.
- CompanyCanary MailLaunchedJune 2017FoundersDev Sanghani and Sohel Sanghani
Canary Mail is reimagining email security for modern businesses and individuals. With easy to use email encryption, protection from inbound threats, and human error prevention, Canary Mail delivers 360 degree email security and helps achieve regulatory compliance without compromising on user experience.
- CompanyCheckboxLaunched January 2019FoundersEvan Wong and James HanCo-InvestorTidal Ventures
Checkbox is a no-code Expert Process Automation (EPA) platform enabling business users to develop their own tools and software using intuitive ‘drag and drop’ technology.
- CompanyCoobyLaunched October 2021 in betaFoundersJocelin Ho and Wen ShawCo-InvestorPear VC
Cooby is re-imagining sales management for a messaging-first world by building the best-in-class engagement and team management solutions on top of popular messaging apps like WhatsApp and LINE.
- CompanyGrupinLaunchedAugust 2021FoundersKevin Sandjaja and Ricky ChristieCo-InvestorsEast Ventures, Skystar Capital and Stem Ventures
Grupin is a social commerce platform based in Indonesia that offers an interactive, community-based shopping experience to consumers, along with the benefit of large discounts on bulk consumer products.
- CompanyHelloMidaLaunched April 2021Founder Grace Yun XiaCo-InvestorLeo Capital
HelloMida is a DTC fashion brand, built on a Real Time Retail model, that empowers Southeast Asia’s digitally native Gen Z consumers to express and celebrate their individualism.
- CompanyIIMMPACTLaunchedJanuary 2018FoundersAlex Tan and Kelvin Lee
IIMMPACT is a one stop platform for payments and data aggregation for Southeast Asian companies. Their mission is to help companies in the region build fintech solutions by providing a full suite of world class APIs ranging from mobile top-ups, utility bills, government services, insurance and travel under one umbrella.
- CompanyInfinaLaunchedJanuary 2021FounderJames VuongCo-Investors1982 Ventures, 500 Startups, FEBE Ventures, Nextran, Saison Capital, Venturra Discovery and Y Combinator
Infina is a retail investing app that makes it easy for young, tech-savvy Vietnamese to start their investing journey with minimal risk.
- CompanyManatalLaunched January 2019FoundersJeremy Fichet and Yassine Bel MamounCo-InvestorsAngels*
Manatal, an end-to-end recruitment and onboarding SaaS platform, is on a mission to transform how the world recruits.
- CompanyPeakperformerLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersAishwarya Goel and Nilesh AgarwalCo-InvestorsAntler India, Blume Founders Fund & Angels*
Peakperformer is on a mission to democratise leadership coaching for managers at all levels and help them build behavioural skills in an engaging, measurable and continuous manner. This digital coaching platform enables organisations to create strong leaders at all career levels.
- CompanyScanPayLaunched August 2021FounderVenkat ParuchuriCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital, Propel Ventures partners, Riverside Ventures and Angels*
ScanPay aims to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) accept payments from customers seamlessly using just a smartphone.
- CompanyShajgojLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersMilky Mahmud, Nazmul Sheik and Sinthia IslamCo-InvestorSBK Tech
Shajgoj is on a mission to inspire every woman to celebrate beauty with confidence by providing authentic products at reasonable prices from renowned brands and local distributors through their physical stores and online platforms.
- CompanyToplyneLaunchedJune 2021FoundersRishen Kapoor, Rohit Khanna and Ruchin KulkarniCo-InvestorsTogether Fund and Angels*
Toplyne helps revenue teams at product-led SaaS companies to convert freemium users to paid subscribers.
- CompanyStealth 1
A cybersecurity company
- CompanyStealth 2
A cloud security management company
- CompanyAbsoluteLaunchedAugust 2020FoundersAgam Khare and Prateek RawatCo-InvestorsLetsVenture and Angels*
Absolute is building a plant bioscience and AI-driven adaptive platform for precision agriculture, which helps horticulture growers radically transform yields, grade and nutritional value of produce.
- CompanyADPListLaunchedJanuary 2021FoundersFelix Lee and James BaduorCo-InvestorsAngels*
ADPList is on a mission to democratise mentorship and make it accessible for everyone through a community platform where people can find, book, and meet mentors around the world.
- CompanyApnaKlubLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersManish Kumar and Shruti
ApnaKlub is an agent-led B2B wholesale platform for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). The startup’s mission is to encourage and empower people to set up their own hyper-local micro-distribution businesses by providing them with better profit margins, access to a large assortment of brands and SKUs, and supply consistency.
- CompanyBeloraLaunchedJanuary 2021FoundersAinara Kaur and Akaljyot KaurCo-InvestorDSG Consumer Partners
Belora produces clean, high-performance, vegan makeup – free from toxins and harmful ingredients. The company’s mission is to create makeup that doubles up as skincare, so that women can wear products, which are not only dermatologically tested, but also good for their skin.
- CompanyDurianpayLaunchedMarch 2021FoundersAntara Sara Mathai, Kumar Puspesh and Natasha ArdianiCo-InvestorsAC Ventures, Kenangan Investment Fund, and Angels*
Durianpay is building a fully integrated and comprehensive payments stack that enables businesses to grow and scale. Their vision is to modernise payments across SEA, which helps improve both customer and merchant experiences.
- CompanyDyteLaunchedMarch 2021FoundersAbhishek Kankani, Kushagra Vaish and Palash GolechaCo-InvestorsNexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Angels*
Dyte is a developer-friendly real time audio and video calling software development kit (SDK). It allows developers to integrate live video into their apps in interesting and innovative ways.
- CompanyGumletLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersAditya Patadia and Divyesh PatelCo-InvestorsAngels*
Gumlet provides a new-age media delivery infrastructure that provides low code or no-code integration plugins, which automates the entire media publishing pipeline.
- CompanyLocadLaunchedOctober 2020FoundersConstantin Robertz, Jannis Dargel and Shrey JainCo-InvestorsAntler, Febe Ventures, Foxmont Capital, Global Founders Capital, Gokongwei Family Office, Hustle Fund, and Angels*
Locad is making multi-channel e-commerce fulfilment easier than ever by offering a distributed warehousing network, which reduces shipping time and costs by storing products closer to customers.
- CompanyMailmodoLaunchedJanuary 2021FoundersApurv Gupta, Aquibur Rahman and Devyesh Tandon
Mailmodo is an email marketing platform that helps marketers create app-like experiences within emails and increase conversions. Businesses can use emails created with Mailmodo to collect feedback from users, book meetings with prospects, recover abandoned shopping carts, generate leads, and more.
- CompanyMeshLaunchedFeb 2021FoundersGaurav Chaubey, Rahul Singh and Saurabh NangiaCo-InvestorsEmles Venture Partners, RTP Global, Y Combinator Continuity, and Angels*
Mesh is a new-age people management platform that makes it easy for employees to manage goals, get timely feedback, and grow faster. It does this by capturing employee data across diverse aspects, to generate a comprehensive view of each team member.
- CompanyMultiplierLaunchedMarch 2021FoundersAmritpal Singh, Sagar Khatri and Vamsi KrishnaCo-InvestorsGolden Gate Ventures, MS&AD Ventures, Picus Capital, and Angels*
Multiplier is a new-age Employer of Record that simplifies international hiring. The platform makes it easy for companies to hire teams internationally by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes.
- CompanyOneCodeLaunchedNovember 2019FoundersManish Shara and Yash DesaiCo-InvestorsNexus Venture Partners, WaterBridge Ventures, and Angels*
OneCode is an app that connects companies with sales agents, giving these agents access to sell the products and services to less tech-savvy buyers. The startup’s mission is to digitise 50 million sales agents across India, and bridge the gap between brands and potential buyers who may need in-person interactions and physical touch points before committing to a purchase.
- CompanyPankhuriLaunchedDecember 2020FounderPankhuri ShrivastavaCo-InvestorsIndia Quotient, Taurus Ventures, and Angels*
Pankhuri is a social community platform where women can network, learn, and shop online through livestreaming, chat, and micro-courses.
- CompanyPowerplayLaunchedOctober 2020FoundersIesh Dixit and Shubham GoyalCo-InvestorsAccel and India Quotient
Powerplay is a mobile-first, vernacular construction site management app that enables project managers and workers to communicate and collaborate more effectively. The app helps them track their progress, deliverables, and payments across projects.
- CompanyRaRa DeliveryLaunchedJuly 2019FounderKaran BhardwajCo-Investors500 Startups, AngelCentral, East Ventures, GK Plug and Play, and Angels*
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
- CompanyReveryLaunchedPre-LaunchFoundersKhoa Tran and Tammie SiewCo-InvestorsGGV Capital, Pascal Capital, zVentures, and Angels*
Revery is using game thinking to revolutionise wellness.
- CompanyTWIDLaunchedOctober 2020FoundersAmit Koshal, Amit Sharma and Rishi BatraCo-InvestorsBeenext and Angels*
TWID (That’s What I Do) is a rewards-based payment network that enables customer reward or loyalty points to be used as a payment instrument.
- CompanyVah Vah!LaunchedNovember 2020FoundersAkash Senapaty, Eashwar Subbiah and Shailesh Daxini
Vah Vah! is a live, online vocational training platform that offers professional beauty courses. The startup’s mission is to educate and prepare India’s young and dynamic population for their careers, training them in vocational skills so that they can find employment or run their own business.
- CompanyVaraLaunchedNovember 2020FoundersAbhinav Karale and Vidush MahansariaCo-InvestorsAlpha JWC Ventures, FEBE Ventures, Go-Ventures, RTP Global, and Taurus Ventures
Vara is an easy-to-use and lightweight staff management platform for SMEs across Southeast Asia. It enables small companies to effortlessly manage their attendance and payroll.
- CompanyVeera HealthLaunchedDecember 2020FoundersShashwata Narain and Shobhita NarainCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital, Y Combinator, and Angels*
Veera Health is on a mission to help women lead healthier lives. Veera’s first offering is a digital therapeutics platform that helps women identify and navigate Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), with a comprehensive offering of therapy, coaching and specialist support.
- CompanyVirtual InternshipsLaunchedJuly 2018FoundersDaniel Nivern and Edward Holroyd PearceCo-Investor500 Startups
Virtual Internships is redesigning internships for the 21st century workforce, mirroring the future of work.
- CompanyWATILaunchedApril 2020FoundersBianca Ho and Ken Yeung
WATI helps companies have personalised conversations with customers at scale with an easy-to-use customer engagement software that’s built on WhatApp’s Business API.
A startup on a mission to be a one-stop shop for developers to solve common software problems quickly, regardless of their expertise.
- CompanyAampeLaunchedAugust 2020FoundersPaul Meinshausen, Sami Abboud, Schaun Wheeler and stealth founder
Aampe turns customer communication into a retention growth engine.
- CompanyEpsiloLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersQuang Tran and Hang Pham
Epsilo is a SaaS company that helps e-commerce marketers and category managers deliver effective advertising operations across the leading online retail platforms in Southeast Asia.
- CompanyHashnodeLaunchedJune 2020FoundersSandeep Panda and Syed Fazle RahmanCo-InvestorsAngels*
Hashnode is a blogging platform that helps developers and teams start blogs and share them with the broader developer community.
- CompanyKytLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersBhavik Rathod and Tripti AhujaCo-InvestorsAngels*
Kyt is an online-first global academy focussing on extracurricular learning for children.
- CompanyLambdaTestLaunchedApril 2019FoundersAsad Khan and Jay SinghCo-Investors Blume Ventures, Entrée Capital, Leo Capital and Angels*
LambdaTest is a testing infrastructure company which allows users and developers to run both manual and automated tests on their websites and web apps on over 2,000 different browsers, browser versions and operating system environments.
- CompanyLet’s DiveLaunchedPre-launchFoundersNitesh Agrawal and Om Prakash ShanmugamCo-InvestorsVillage Global and Angels*
Let’s Dive is on a mission to build togetherness online. The SaaS platform provides a social space for remote teams to build their culture through fostering better human connections.
- CompanyMod.ioLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersScott Reismanis and Patrick SotiriouCo-InvestorsMakers Fund, Play Ventures and Angels*
mod.io is a service that helps game developers launch in-game, platform-agnostic user-generated content (UGC) communities.
- CompanyOtoklixLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersMartin Reyhan Suryohusodo, Joseph Alexander Ananto and Benny SutedjoCo-InvestorsGK Plug and Play, Kenangan Investment Fund 1, Lentor Ventures, Noble Star Ventures and Angel*
Otoklix is digitising Indonesia’s automotive aftermarket sector by providing online to offline solutions for car services. With 10,000 cars serviced via the platform every month, Otoklix’s vision is to become the most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia.
- CompanyOutplayLaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersRam Papineni and Laxman Papineni
Outplay is a one-stop Sales Engagement Platform (SEP) that helps sales teams plan, execute, track, measure and optimize interactions between companies and their prospects across various channels.
- CompanyPagarBookLaunchedDecember 2019FoundersAdarsh Kumar, Arya Adarsha Gautam and Rupesh Kumar MishraCo-InvestorAngel*
PagarBook is a mobile-first payroll and workforce management app that aims to digitise human capital management for SMEs in India.
- CompanyPlumLaunchedMarch 2020FoundersAbhishek Poddar and Saurabh AroraCo-InvestorsTanglin Venture Partners and Angel*
Plum is an employee insurance provider on a mission to make group health insurance more seamless and affordable for India’s small businesses and middle class.
- CompanyRichpanelLaunchedSeptember 2019FoundersAmit RG and GDJ Dorai
Richpanel is a customer service platform, purpose-built for e-commerce merchants to deliver a buying experience better than leading online retail sites.
- CompanyShipsyLaunchedAugust 2015FoundersDhruv Agrawal and Soham ChokshiCo-InvestorInfo Edge
Shipsy is an enterprise SaaS company that helps its customers manage their end-to-end logistics across multiple modes like ocean, air and road transportation.
- CompanyStudyroomLaunchedSeptember 2020FoundersAshish Ranjan and Suhail AbidiCo-InvestorsGraph Ventures and Angels*
Studyroom is an EdTech platform that helps students learn better by empowering educators to create customised learning experiences for them.
- CompanyTazapayLaunchedPre-launchFoundersArul Kumaravel, Rahul Shinghal and Saroj MishraCo-InvestorSaison Capital
Tazapay is a cloud-based trade management platform for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to conduct cross-border commerce safely.
- CompanyStealth 1
A digital health startup in stealth.
- CompanyStealth 2
A social networking app for Bharat users.
- CompanyAtlanLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersPrukalpa Sankar and Varun BankaCo-InvestorWaterbridge Ventures
Atlan is building a home for data teams by bringing together diverse people, tools and data to create a frictionless collaboration experience.
- CompanyBukuKasLaunchedDecember 2019FoundersKrishnan M Menon and Lorenzo PeracchioneCo-InvestorsCredit Saison, Hustle Fund, Whiteboard Capital, 500 Startups and Angels*
BukuKas helps owners of Indonesian MSMEs understand and manage their financial flows more effectively with an easy-to-use digital ledger they can download on their smartphone.
- CompanyCoLearnLaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersAbhay Saboo, Marc Irawan and Sandeep DevaramCo-InvestorsAC Ventures and Alpha JWC Ventures
CoLearn is an EdTech platform that empowers tuition centres and tutors to create online learning experiences for their students. CoLearn’s mission is to improve education standards for Indonesia’s youth to make the country globally competitive.
- CompanyConvosightLaunchedOctober 2019FoundersTamanna Dhamija and Tarun DhamijaCo-InvestorIvyCap Ventures
Convosight is the world’s first community management platform that uses the power of data analytics and machine learning to help admins and brands create, moderate, grow and leverage communities meaningfully.
- CompanyDrinkPrimeLaunchedMarch 2016FoundersManas Ranjan Hota and Vijender ReddyCo-InvestorsAngels*
DrinkPrime is a pioneer in subscription-based smart water purifiers in India.
- CompanyFittrLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersJitendra Chouksey, Sonal Singh, Jyoti Dabas, Bala Krishna Reddy and Rohit ChattopadhyayCo-InvestorBetter Capital
Fittr is an online fitness app that offers users a one-stop platform for nutrition and health guidance.
- CompanyHangryLaunchedNovember 2019FoundersAbraham Viktor, Andreas Resha and Robin TanCo-InvestorAlpha JWC
Hangry is a fast-growing cloud kitchen that serves up multiple in-house ‘virtual restaurant’ brands for online orders and delivery.
- CompanyLast9LaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersNishant Modak and Piyush VermaCo-InvestorsBetter Capital, Angels*
Last9 is a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Platform that makes running systems at scale embarrassingly easy.
- CompanyNatHabitLaunchedApril 2019FoundersGaurav Agarwal and Swagatika DasCo-investorsTitan Capital and Whiteboard Capital
NatHabit is a D2C brand producing 100% natural and fresh home remedies for skin and hair care, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic recipes.
- CompanyPencilLaunchedMay 2019FoundersWill Hanschell and Sumukh AvadhaniCo-InvestorsSG Innovate, Wavemaker and Angel*
Pencil brings the scale of algorithms to the creative process by generating ads that are predicted to work. It is the first generative creative platform for performance advertising teams in brands and agencies.
- CompanyPentester AcademyLaunchedMarch 2019FounderVivek Ramachandran
Pentester Academy trains security professionals on the art and science of defeating hackers and making the internet safer. It does this by replacing theory classes with practical experiences that are both fun and edifying.
- CompanyProcolLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersGaurav Baheti and Sumit MendirattaCo-InvestorsBEENEXT and Blume
Procol is a digital procurement platform that helps companies digitize their buying processes to bring about transparency, traceability and cost savings.
- CompanyThuocsiLaunchedNovember 2017FoundersNguyen Huu Minh Hoang, Nguyen Xuan Hiep "Peter" and Vuong Dinh VuCo-InvestorsCocoon Capital and Genesia Ventures
Thuocsi is an online B2B marketplace for pharmaceutical, health and personal care needs.
- CompanyTigerhallLaunchedMarch 2019FounderNellie WartoftCo-InvestorsTaurus Ventures, XA Network (fka Xoogler Angel Network) and Angels*
Tigerhall is a mobile learning platform that aims to help professionals achieve their career and life goals by learning directly from Asia’s most successful people.
- CompanyTinvioLaunchedJuly 2019FounderAjay GopalCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital and Partech Partners
Tinvio is a communication and commerce platform built around the idea that merchants and suppliers should be able to work smarter together.
- CompanyBijakLaunchedMay 2019FoundersDaya Rai, Jitender Bedwal, Mahesh Jakhotia, Nukul Upadhye and Nikhil TripathiCo-InvestorsOmidyar Network, Omnivore Partners and angels
Bijak is a B2B trade platform for the agricultural sector in India that enables traders, wholesalers and food processers to keep a ledger of their transactions, access transparent pricing, optimise logistics and improve their working capital cycles.
- CompanyBrick&BoltLaunchedJanuary 2018FoundersArpit Rajpurohit and Jayesh RajpurohitCo-InvestorsAngels
Brick&Bolt is an e-commerce platform that uses cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art systems and processes to make home and commercial construction absolutely simple, transparent and reliable for customers.
- CompanyChilibeliLaunchedJuly 2019FoundersAlex Feng, Damon Yue and Matt Li
Chilibeli is a community-based social commerce platform that connects farmers, suppliers and consumers through the company’s network of agents to bring fresh, quality products and produce to every household, at affordable prices.
- CompanyClassplusLaunchedJanuary 2018FoundersBhaswat Agarwal and Mukul RustagiCo-InvestorsBlume Ventures and angels
Classplus, is a mobile OS that lets coaching institutes take their brick and mortar setups online.
- CompanyCogniceptLaunchedSeptember 2018FoundersAlok Pathak, Michael Sayre and Ruchit RamiCo-InvestorsAntler
Cognicept, which believes robots and humans can work together for a better future, helps robotics companies get their products out of the lab and into the wilds of warehouses, sidewalks, and hospitals.
- CompanyFreewillLaunchedAugust 2018FoundersMohit Yadav and Rahul Yadav
Freewill, launched in August 2018, is the first beauty company in India to create custom hair products based on each individual’s unique requirements, lifestyle habits, and environmental conditions.
- CompanyHevo DataLaunchedAugust 2017FoundersManish Jethani and Sourabh AgarwalCo-InvestorsChiratae Ventures, Tracxn Labs
Hevo is an Automated Unified Data Platform that helps companies understand their users and customers better.
- CompanyInVideoLaunchedMarch 2019FoundersHarsh Vakharia, Pankit Chheda and Sanket ShahCo-InvestorsAngels
InVideo is a DIY video creation platform that democratizes professional-quality video production in a quick and easy manner.
- CompanyJunoLaunchedPre-launchFoundersRatnesh Ray, Siddharth Verma and Varun DeshpandeCo-InvestorConsenSys Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, Polychain Capital and angels
Juno is neo bank that aims to give users across the world a high yield account to grow their savings. Going live in select markets next year, Juno is taking a radical approach towards creating an open and global banking system for everyone, regardless of their location or income.
- CompanyKlubLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersAnurakt Jain, Ishita VermaCo-InvestorsAngelList, Better Capital, EMVC Fintech Fund, Tracxn Labs and angels
Klub is a fintech play providing growth financing to high-affinity brands. Klub’s investment platform, which utilizes financial innovation, community engagement and deep data-driven analytics, provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to entrepreneurs of much-loved brands across sectors.
- CompanyLog9 MaterialsLaunchedApril 2015FoundersAkshay Singhal, Kartik Hajela and Pankaj SharmaCo-InvestorExfinity Venture Partners
Log9 Materials is a nanotechnology company that aims to revolutionize the energy sector with an innovative zero emission, low-cost aluminium-air fuel cell.
- CompanyPerroMartLaunchedAugust 2015FoundersHideki Fujita and Roy LimCo-InvestorAuric Pacific Group, DSG Consumer Partners
PerroMart is an O2O pet care company with a mission to help strengthen the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
- CompanyQuolumLaunchedPre-launchFoundersIndus KhaitanCo-InvestorNexus Venture Partners
Quolum is a SaaS product – set up as an application to better manage risk and compliance for enterprises.
- CompanyRheo TVLaunchedAugust 2019FoundersPrakash Kumar and Saksham KeshriCo-InvestorLightSpeed Venture Partners and angels
Rheo TV is a game streaming platform that aims to make professional game streaming a mainstream career option in India, by building an entertainment ecosystem that drives engagement and monetization. It’s mission is to bring gaming into the same league as that of cricket and Bollywood in India.
- CompanyRukitaLaunchedApril 2019FoundersSabrina Soewatdy, Wei-Chuan Chew, Sarah Soewatdy, Xu-Zonne Ho and YC NgCo-InvestorGolden Gate Ventures, SeedPlus, Shunwei Capital, and angels
Rukita is an experience-focused co-living brand with a mission to make living better for urbanites in Asia’s fast-growing emerging economies, starting in Indonesia.
- CompanySeekifyLaunchedJune 2019FoundersArihant Jain and Ajeet Kushwaha
Seekify is a Customer Experience (CX) Automation Platform that helps businesses automate their CX without losing the human touch.
- CompanyYoursLaunchedNovember 2018FoundersNavneet Kaur and Shivam SharmaCo-InvestorsGlobal Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures and angels
Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare brand that uses technology to do personalisation at scale. All their products are made in Switzerland and are clean, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly.
- CompanyAzani SportLaunchedNovember 2017FounderSiddharth SuchdeCo-InvestorsFireside Venture
Azani Sport is a D2C performance sportswear brand that offers high-quality footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and kids.
- CompanyBoboboxLaunchedJune 2018FoundersIndra Gunawan and Antonius BongCo-InvestorsAlphaJWC, Genesia, Agaeti, Everhaus
Bobobox is a tech-first Indonesian capsule hotel brand built for millennial adventurers, smart business travellers and anyone else who needs a quality rest during the course of their day.
- CompanyBrightLaunchedJanuary 2020FoundersAlex Seyfert, Amit Bendale, Avi Patchava, Avinash Ramakanth, Petko Plachkov, Varun ModiCo-InvestorsAngels*
Bright is an artificial intelligence (AI) finance platform powered by its unique MoneyScience™ algorithm, designed to help users take control of their debt and start building real wealth.
- CompanyBulbulLaunchedDecember 2018FoundersSachin Bhatia, Atit Jain and Sichen (Sianna) LiuCo-InvestorsLeo Capital
Bulbul, India’s first multi-language live-streaming video e-commerce platform, aims to redefine how products are sold in India by providing a live, engaging and interactive experience for buyers and sellers.
- CompanyDancingMindLaunchedSeptember 2018FounderJennifer Zhang
DancingMind is VR-led healthtech company that creates engaging and interactive therapy modules for stroke, dementia, Parkinson’s and cognitively-impaired patients.
- CompanyDoubtnutLaunchedOctober 2017FoundersTanushree Nagori and Aditya ShankarCo-InvestorsWaterBridge Ventures, Omidyar, AET
Doubtnut is a multi-lingual online learning platform that uses AI technologies for image recognition, natural language processing and proprietary machine learning algorithms to throw up solutions to students’ queries.
- CompanyFlynoteLaunchedApril 2018FoundersAbhinav Prakash, Ankit Abhishek, Devvarat Meena, Parth Pratik and Shukant AgrawalCo-InvestorsIndia Quotient
Flynote is building a global community of freelance travel enthusiasts who use the company’s technology platform to monetise their interest and expertise by helping millennials plan and book personalized holidays.
- CompanyHippo VideoLaunchedJuly 2018FoundersKarthi Mariappan, Nilam Chand Jain and Srinivasan KrishnanCo-InvestorsKae Capital
Hippo Video is a next-gen video marketing SaaS platform that leverages AI and machine learning technologies to help marketers create, edit and personalize video content, analyse responses and convert more viewers into customers.
- CompanyScaler AcademyLaunchedApril 2019FoundersAnshuman Singh and Abhimanyu Saxena
InterviewBit Academy is a platform that offers intensive six-month computer science courses through live online classes delivered by top-tier tech mentors and instructors. Students pay only when they land a job beyond a target salary threshold.
- CompanyKhatabookLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersRavish Naresh, Jaideep Poonia, Dhanesh Kumar & Ashish SononeCo-InvestorsYCombinator, InfoEdge
Khatabook, India’s leading digital ledger for SMBs, is a powerful mobile application that can be used by merchants to record all their transactions and send reminders to their creditors via SMS and WhatsApp to ensure they receive payments in a timely fashion.
- CompanyQoalaLaunchedSeptember 2018FoundersHarshet Lunani & Tommy MartinCo-InvestorsSeedPlus, MassMutual Ventures SEA, Golden Gate, MDI, CCV, Genesia
Qoala is an Insurtech company on a mission to revolutionize insurance through a combination of underwriting risk for high frequency events in daily lives and photo-based claims, assisted by machine learning.
- CompanyShopUpLaunchedFebruary 2017FoundersAfeef Zubaer Zaman, Siffat Sarwar & Ataur Rahim ChowdhuryCo-InvestorsFlourish Ventures
ShopUp is a social commerce platform that helps micro-entrepreneurs in Bangladesh to set up a storefront on Facebook, access working capital and grow their business by automating many sales and operational processes.
- CompanySkillmaticsLaunchedJuly 2017FounderDhvanil Sheth
Skillmatics is a full-stack D2C brand that develops innovative educational products and games designed to help children build core skills, ranging from math and language to science and logic through systematic play.
- CompanyTelioLaunchedNovember 2018FounderSyPhong Bui
Telio is building Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce company using the power of tech and data. Telio enables small retailers to procure goods from its web and mobile platform, providing more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics.
- CompanyUizaLaunchedJuly 2018FoundersKevin Nguyen & Gareth Nguyen
Uiza is an API platform for video streaming that allows a wide range of companies, brands and services to bypass the likes of YouTube and stream videos directly from their own app.
- CompanyVybesLaunchedJanuary 2019FoundersWei Qing Jen and Samuel LipoffCo-InvestorsDSG Consumer Partners
Vybes’ vision is to power millions of social media influencers who want to sell products to their followers, but don’t have access to awesome products or the tools to run an online store.
- CompanyZenyumLaunchedOctober 2018FoundersJulian Artope and Frederik Krass
Zenyum is a consumer-focused healthcare brand with a mission to help their customers smile more. Zenyum provides 3D-printed invisible braces at an affordable price to Asia’s fast-growing middle class.